Return and Refund Policy
The customer will have 30 minutes from the time the order was placed to make any changes to the orders. Any cancellation or change requests done after 30 minutes the customer will be charged the restocking fee.
Customers have 7 business days from the day that the order was received to report the following:
- Damaged items, lost packages/items, or request a return.
- If customer is at fault (eg. buyer’s remorse), order is subject to a 20% restocking fee and $15 return label fee (per label).
- If order is rejected, customer will be responsible for $18 Fedex return label fee (per label).
- If customer is not at fault, all fees will be waived.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was mis-shipped or defective upon arrival.
- All custom orders are final sales and cannot be returned.
- All products with an expiration date will have the expiration date on the invoice.
- *International Orders* – All defective items from international orders would need to contact the manufacturer of the item.
It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack ship and ensure the contents of all returned packages are sent using a traceable ground shipping method to:
385 S Lemon Ave E104 Walnut CA, 91789